Servicing & Repairs
Our UK production partners, SEERS Medical, offer our customers Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for SEERS Medical couches.
By carrying out regular maintenance on equipment, this minimises product downtime and reduces inconvenience to the user and clinic services.
Planned Maintenance Includes:
• Inspection and safe operation checks of hydraulic or electric actuation system, hand or foot controls (including leads) and mains cables
• Height range checks – ensuring couches operate as they should from minimum to maximum height with load
• Ensuring all upholstery fixings and fittings are present and secure
• Thorough upholstery inspection, preventing a potential infection control issue
• Paint finish check – ensuring there is no damage or flaking to paint work/scuffs
• Gas strut operation – checking release levers for correct operation and carry out any adjustment if necessary
• Checking adjustable feet and frame caps
• Checking all nuts, bolts and star-lock caps are not over tightened, loosening/lubricating if necessary
• Checking castor operation – ensuring the wheel system operates as intended
All parts are chargeable unless the couch being serviced is under warranty from SEERS Medical, with warranty claims limited to manufacturer defects.
Description Cost per Unit
- Planned Service (1 Unit) £150.00 +VAT
- Planned Service (2-5 Units) £130.00 +VAT
- Planned Service (6-10 Units) £115.00 +VAT
- Planned Service (11-15 Units) £90.00 +VAT
- Planned Service (16-25 Units) £80.00 +VAT
- Planned Service (26+ Units) £65.00 +VAT